It was ten years ago today I started my path to reversing my autoimmune disease. And not one day do I take for granted. Having gone through years of pain, frustration and uncertainty, I do not want to face that again. Knowing how to treat my digestive tract, I will always remain cautious about what I eat and how I’m handling my health. I was given a second chance at my health and I want to do well with it. I hope you may find some encouragement that it can be reversed. With the right doctors, the right medication, the right supplements, the right diet and the right attitude, you can beat this too!
- Exactly! twitter.com/RealSaavedra/s… 2 years ago
- google.com/amp/s/www.medi… 2 years ago
- Gut health is important! knowridge.com/2019/07/scient… 3 years ago
- I'm in the running to win an iReliev premium wired TENS + EMS unit thanks to @Ptfamous ! gleam.io/lpjZM/ireliev-… 3 years ago
- Gut health is the key to overall health! knowridge.com/2019/06/health… 3 years ago